Looking for natural ways to help your entire family achieve health and wellness? Dr. Suzanne Davis and the team at Davis Chiropractic are passionate about helping all patients achieve optimal health through family chiropractic care.
What is Family Chiropractic Care?
Family chiropractic care is an effective way of achieving health and healing for all members of the family. From the tiniest of babies to the eldest members, family chiropractors are skilled in providing care for all ages and conditions.
At Davis Chiropractic, Dr. Davis treats patients with a wide range of conditions and complaints, including:
- Neck pain
- Arm pain
- Shoulder pain
- Leg pain
- Low back pain
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Numbness and tingling
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Treatments Used in Family Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is a gentle, natural way of achieving health, wellness, and pain-free life. And at Davis Chiropractic, treatment is customized to the patient, their age and level of comfort, and their specific condition. Some of the treatment options used include the following.
- Spinal manipulation: When the spine is misaligned, it can cause pain and suffering throughout the body. Spinal manipulation is a proven way to address such misalignment.
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy uses several methods, such as intersegmental traction, rehabilitative exercises, ultrasound therapy, and electrical stimulation to address conditions that impact your ability to move properly. The goal is to restore full mobility and function so you can move through your day well.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is an ancient practice utilized to address specific pain points and health conditions.
- Nutritional counseling: The way you eat can either help or hurt your body. Nutritional counseling can help ensure you take in the best food and supplements.
Dr. Davis will customize a plan for every single member of your family, ensuring that you all receive the personalized care you need.
Learn more about how family chiropractic care can benefit all of your loved ones by scheduling a visit. Call (217) 877 -2704 to make your appointment today.